Friday, December 10, 2010

In celebration of love

In celebration of the special years with you, I try to make the day a little different. Food! - my favorite. I don't really eat much but I do like to eat all the time. I like pecking on foods from time to time many times through the day in little quantities. So where there's me, there's food. The food I make at home shows my emotions. Here's my expression of you, my love. Thank you for the beautiful days and years. I have grown older and I have become more matured in the way I deal with things because of you. But my heart remains the same. I love you and always will.

preparing my salmon

my salad. I always want salad no matter what the main course is

seared my salmon and made some jack daniel's sauce for it.

hash browns were not really part of my menu for the day but just wanted to have one with melted cheese.

No comments: