Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Mobile access
I hate touch screens that i find it odd to be blogging now using my mobile. I hate texting and i hate phones. Even this iphone i think, sucks big time. Why do i need a stupid jailbreak even to do simple things such as to disable this freakin flip screen? It makes me wanna throw my phone out of the window now. Soo how was the party my loce? I remember how youd be crazy to get home on this date always. Hehe. Remember how you got so angry when the plane got delayed and your plans got screwed up? I had to find means to book you a flight i remember so tthat you'd be home for your beloved daughter and ofcourse your anniversary. Hehe. It scares me when i start remembering. Anyway. Hope your daughter had a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment