Friday, May 4, 2012

I felt sooo board while working that I thought of things like... finally accepting (after a long while) the google terms and shifting to the latest blogger platform layout. Grrr.

Still board, I decided to look into thousands of pictures I have in my folder. I indeed have thousands jeez. Ofcourse I never failed to look into my favorite folder - one with photographs taken of us in Baguio and Cambodia :) Ok but since the day is monotonous... photographs that are a year old helped me snap out of sleep a little.  Sharing!... Ooops to myself. I forgot I have disabled link that that will make my blogs searchable haha. So only those who know the direct URL of my blogs will be able to see this. And you if you cared to see it, my love.

in Antique. I Oh borrowed her cousin's puppy and brought it in the front porch so she could show him off to Bettina the Golden Retriever and Calypso the Yellow Labrador. Both very naughty dogs you would even regret leaving them out of their cage for long. My mom's flower pots will be all over the place in the morning and their poo would be right on your doormats too. Shish.



IOh's cat Nugi is gone, and my mom only found out about it when she got back from London. The culprit? - Calypso (naughty looking dog sniffing the pup below). That boy is something else. I remember how I Oh cried her soul out when she found out about her cat after school.




Christine is a very nice dog. We passed her off to my mom as a Dobermann  one night when we got home from a nice trip to the northern part of Antique. She was poorly and sooo tick-infested. We bathed her and brought her to the vet. Below is a photo of her when she got struck with some deadly dog virus. Her vet was the best that we were able to save her.
Christine at 4. She is the only dog allowed inside the porch. She might have been complaining that someone turned her box into a work table. Haha.

Below is me in my corner trying to work my ass out. At least this is how I remember this moment. I might have been just surfing. Last photo below is the spot in the house where I would normally work and doze off hehe

No comments: