Friday, May 18, 2012

My stupid phone needs a jailbreak. tsk! I just wish I have some patience in doing so. I don't even understand why I need a stupid jailbreak to just disable the stupid flipping of my screen when I am in bed. Siri is nothing special and I don't know why I have to have this kind of phone even. If it were only possible for me to not view any of my mobile campaigns... I wouldn't even try to type a stupid blog in this stupid itsy bitsy screen.


Oooopps... I have to mind that crease between my brows. Shish. I cannot make it look any deeper than how it seems to look now. As a matter of fact I have been dubbing so much on it already and am spending too much on my beauty regimen every month. I can't afford to let myself down by not getting rid of this particular habit of mine - getting angry and pulling my eyebrows together.

So.. let me think of good things only. Gladly enough, there's always the thought of you, my love. You are still my sunshine. I love how I look when smile at the thought of you. I would often gaze at the mirror and immediately notice how flirtatious my smiles become when I picture you in front of me. Hahah. naughty. but mind you... Im never gonna tell here. After all, these things might not even amuse you anymore. I only think of it for myself and I can only imagine it as how I think it should be.

Goodnight my love. I'm tired after a really long day out. Nice to have an online work sometimes. I can sometimes choose to be away anytime I want. I just have to make sure that my team who is working for me does not let me down.

No comments: