Friday, August 31, 2012

Here's to a love that never dies.

I ran across the greenest hills that vanished into the grayest of horizons. I had nowhere else to go and I didn't think I would end up somewhere far without having to pine for the past. The meadows are far-stretched before me and I stood there looking in all directions,waiting for the rain to cast a thick curtain of memories in front of me. And it did. I love the rain especially in the afternoons. It makes me think of a certain place just like this now. And when it actually rains in a certain place like this one, I have a double treat.

 I love the idea of being alone with you and as far as I am aware of it, I always am with you -alone.

I think about you and you come across my mind everyday. I get very busy most of the time on many things but yes, I do always see you in my thoughts. I always remember the way you smile, laugh and stroke my hair. I think of how much different you might look now with all the extra weight time has put on you. Even so... I think I still love you in the same way as I always did. I hate you at times when I start becoming very analytical and practical...but yes, I am still happy to remain dreamy about you.

I want you and I pine for you. I love you and I always will.

No comments: