Sunday, August 5, 2012

The thought that's past. I am not afraid.

And so you crossed my mind again today (as always) and I really keep on asking myself why I feel the way I feel whenever I do remember you. I am not asking for you back really, but I wanted you to know that I do remember you my love. No matter what, I think you should know that I keep going back to where things are the sweetest. There will never be a love like the one we had. I am sure about that now.

as for the signs of you.... I tried to close my eyes and open any page of the book of sayings in my hands.. And funny this is what I read when I opened my eyes again. " The most romantic kind of love, is unfulfilled love" . Ain't that funny? Coincidence? I dont think so. I think it says something to me. But yeah so as not to romanticize.I think the reason why I feel intense this way is because I know it will never come to be.

I kept thinking as that song "where are you now" that I have posted last, played in my ears. I don't like the tune really, but I do like the thought of Arwen and Aragorn. I have found again the lines and the dialogues in that famous movie and as I read through, I have realized how I feel like her. My love is deep. There is always hope.

Aragorn: You said you'd bind yourself to me, forsaking the immortal life of your people.
Arwen: And to that I hold. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
Arwen: Tell me what you have seen.
Elrond: Arwen?
Arwen: You have the gift of foresight. What did you see?
Elrond: I looked into your future and I saw death.
Arwen: But there is also life. You *saw* there was a child, you saw my son!
Elrond: That future is almost gone.
Arwen: But it is not lost.
Elrond: Nothing is certain.
Arwen: Some things are certain. If I leave him now, I will regret it forever.

Elrond: Your hands are cold. The life of the Eldar is leaving you.
Arwen: This was my choice... ada, whether by your will or not, there is no ship now that can bear me hence.

Arwen: From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king.

[Aragorn dreams of a pale, dying Arwen]
Arwen: I wish I could have seen him again, one last time.


The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002)
Arwen: Go to sleep.
Aragorn: I am asleep. This is a dream.
Arwen: Then it is a good dream.

Elrond: He is not coming back. Why do you linger here when there is no hope?
Arwen: There is still hope.


I only thought of you my love.

No comments: