Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Dan Fogelberg will sing in heaven!


Everytime I hear Dan Fogelberg's music, I cant help but remember the good old days with my cousins in the province. My cousins and I used to gather around a table that we have set under the StarApple tree, especially during full moons and I always took my guitar with me so we could sing songs till the the night grew cold and the Southern Cross in the night skies tilted to the right. Most of the songs that my cousins played were those of Dan's.

But what can I say? ... "The leader of band is tired".... :o( just when I wish he would be there "Longer" to remind me of the happy days with my cousins that may never even come to happen again - They are all married and are all living far away from home.

No comments: