My brother came over to my place with his girlfriend and stayed for a night. They left this afternoon for the province and things in the house were back again to normal- life of dead silence and boredom.To make things even more dead boring, I decided to sleep. I went on dreaming for about 3 hours and when I woke up, i felt deader than ever.
I had a bizarre dream again. I cannot recall the details but I knew I saw snakes of different colors. There was one with pink and black stripes all over and there were ones that were a mixture of brown and yellow. They were crawling towards me and just before one of them started to bite me, some stranger gladly lifted me up into the air so that it was impossible for the snake to reach me. The stranger appeared to have a tall figure and strong muscles to lift me effortlessly. But I could not see his face. He appeared to be just a silhouette. Whoever or whatever he was, I am sure he was my hero and my protector in my dream.But wait,I also remember how the stranger fell to the ground and bled to death. I fell with him too and I guess I was also dying.
What could this dream mean? It gives me the creeps. I feel that something in my waking life is threatening to cause emotional instability. Perhaps there is some solution that I should carefully think of in order to deal with the threat and I should understand the meaning of the stranger in my dream to do just that.
Have you ever seen a pink snake in your life? Weird - the pink hue did not do much to eliminate my idea of snakes being treacherous creatures. They still appeared scary. Why did my hero have to die and why was I sprawled on the floor with him gasping for breath? How can this dream help me in my waking life?
No comments:
Post a Comment