Friday, December 21, 2007

All I want for Christmas ...

I shall have them all one day if not this Christmas. I know I will




James Horner and Hans Zimmer
I wish tickets to seeing them conduct live is available and affordable. I wish I don't have to spend a cent to make my soul dance to their compositions.
















Antique Cuckoo

A Cuckoo Clock will give my home a warmer feel when I see one hung on my living room wall.













Women's chrono

I always wanted to have a chrono watch and I don't want to buy one because I wanted it to be given to me instead. A gift of a timepiece has a very sentimental value to me


Labrador pups. koochieee cooochie cooochhh. This breed is simply lovable!



"The Nightmare Before Christmas " baby Tees

for the little child in me!






But the wonderful things that I could ever receive in my life are really priceless! Only God can give them to me.


Marrying him at a gazebo by the beach during sunset





Having a love child again.



No comments: