Thursday, May 20, 2010

Confused emotions.

There are days I am happy that I wake up to realize that I have the things that I do have now but there are times too that you look out of the window and you feel like you are trapped in a world where there is nothing much to do to change anything. And when your mind all of a sudden goes into that mode, you start to ask whether you really do wanted some changes or not. Yes you are tired of many things, but what if the changes you wish would altogether wipe away including the things you wanted to remain with you? Why are we doing what we are doing now? Who is it for that you are doing it? If you aren't doing it for yourself, why not? If you think of making someone else happy, how will you be able to do that? If someone is happy about you, how sure are you that you are the one who has triggered that happiness in them? If happiness is a choice, why is it so difficult to choose? what makes up happiness? Life is so short, but why does it seem to be so filled with challenges that make you most of the time sad than happy? Why are people making you cry? Is it a choice too that you cry? Why do people misunderstand many things about your own emotions? Why do some think that when you cry, you are sad and you are in this self-pity mode? Why does life sometimes feel so futile? Why do we have to die? Hmmmm. Anyway, why can't I just get rid of this thought too and eat some pizza..delicious Yellow Cab pizza with all-four-cheese!!!!!! Yummy. And popcorn. I don't really have to be in the movies to enjoy a bucket of it. I just love popcorn soooo much.

No comments: