Meet Joe Black. This movie just brings an ocean of tears out of me. I have watched it many times already and still I could not get enough of it. The story is sooo great that I wish I would be given the same opportunities as was William Parish. Who wouldn't love him? " Everyone who knew him and met him, loved him" .
I love that dialog wherein he had to say to Death (Joe Black) , "It's hard to let go isn't it? That's Life! What can I tell you? " and I wonder how I would react when given the chance to meet Death face to face and know the exact time I will be escorted out of this world. I am not asking for it now, but I totally admire the way Anthony Hopkins portrayed the role of a 65-year-old tycoon who still wished for everybody, amidst the awareness of his forthcoming death, to have a life as lucky as his.
Will had such a wonderful life indeed, and I only wish that the story of his life was mine to tell.
There is only one thing I regret - that I have to watch this movie from a pirated disk. What a shame! Those who were behind the making of this story and film, simply don't deserve this.
No comments:
Post a Comment