Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I can't sleep

I met my best friend Lester after work today. He chose to grab some burgers at McDonald's and I decided to go with him. It was very hard for me to keep my emotions when I realized that I was seated right at the exact place where my honey had to wait for me the first time we had to meet. I remember clearly how he looked the moment he saw me.

Tonight, I could not sleep :o( and I can't stop crying over spilled milk. I tried not to, but I can't help it. I stared at my messenger and I know I will never see his name illuminate anymore. It is hard to be in this situation - there is nothing left to do. It's a dead-end.

I used to cry and he would be there to wipe my tears away. I would miss him and he would instantly call me. When I sent him messages asking him to call, he would be rushing to do so with matching concerned voice asking me whether everything is OK or not.

He knew how to answer my questions when I was emotional. He knew how to tell me and show me how much he missed me. He loved me so much... I know that.

I wish I will be loved again and wanted again just like before.

No comments: