Today was an especially gloomy day. I am talking about the skies. I did not see much of the sun, and the wind was chilly. I like days like this for they provide a perfect reason for me to feel and look melancholy.
2001 brought so much rainfall, I recall. But that weather did not at all hinder my growing passion for him. We were always looking forward to seeing each other and we did everything to see each other more often even when we were worlds apart.
He always detoured to where I was everytime he was sent to a convention or a seminar. I remember he would even be calling me from a ferryboat when he did not have the luck to get plane tickets. He also had to travel all the way to where I was to purchase 10 computer units and go through all the difficulties of having to pack them and ship them back to his place where he worked. It wasn't easy, but that bought us 10 days of quality time together. I now begin to wonder how he managed to lie to her at that time, just to be with me. I thought that was the sweetest thing to do for love. ... hehe,, and lust- to lie and escape from home and stay together, with our mobile phones constantly turned off.
Everything we did together in those 10 days is what makes my heart remember forever. I shall not forget. And I hope I have the chance to know or feel, that all these. remain vivid in his mind forever too.
Wherever you are now, I hope you still can see me and feel me as you always did.
No comments:
Post a Comment