Thursday, September 3, 2009

I did it!

I just finished programming a new website for my client and I am glad she really liked the design and chose it over the ones submitted to her by another designer. I work for this American remotely and we often communicate through emails and skype only. My services were hired mainly for Google Search Marketing and PPC Management but then she thought she needed a fresh website too. I was supposed to take care of the hiring of a designer and programmer but I also could not find readily available ones. So... I decided to help myself with it. I was then surprised by myself. I could not believe I could build a real website too with the little knowledge I have in CSS and HTML. Now that the site is up, I am ready to consider Joomla and maybe someday, Drupal. I could not learn all these in a snap as I am very busy with other things too.

Oh honey look po! I wish I could still tell you about it. I always found it so nice to talk to you about the little things I have accomplished before. I knew you would always smile and praise me for them. I miss you more now that I find nobody to really listen to me the way you always did. I miss the way you loved me po. It is almost 3 am. I need to sleep now. Sarangheyo

No comments: