Friday, September 18, 2009
I was storming mad already with my internet connection when I still did not get a decent one towards the evening. I got so stressed out that I could not finish any task online at all. Now I am not even half way to setting up my new blog site as nothing gets connected when I try to upload the images. My eyes hurt and I wanted to just get a hammer and break the stupid broadband box in front of me. Good thing David Lanz was playing the most relaxing piano tunes in my ears and I was able to shift my anger to the most beautiful thoughts of him. I do miss him a lot and I wish he never does forget me. Sometimes I get a feeling that he is just around and always checking on me as he always have told me in the past. But ofcourse situations do change, and I am aware of the possibility too that those words may no longer be true to these days. :o( I wish to hear from him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment