Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I kept them for you


I found some of the little artworks I did from long time ago in my old suitcase while cleaning up my room. I kept everything in there in hopes of showing it all to him one day. Some were done way back in the years when I first met him. Every single dot I drew and every little splash of watercolor I put were all for him. He wouldn't appreciate it perhaps even when I had the chance to show it to him before because I know they aren't that great to boast about even. They might even seem too childish to others and too common too. I don't really have a background in painting and that every artwork I come up with are all just innate. So I decided to find a better chance to show it to him. I kept them till that perfect time comes... but it never did.



Autumn Pines by terraincognita11th



Our Backyard by terraincognita11th


[ more to be scanned]







No comments: