Monday, May 18, 2009
Another blog site will soon rise!
I thought of migrating one of my blogs from Wordpress to Blogger because I believe that it would be much easier for me to maintain all of them using just one dashboard. Besides, I like Blogger more than Wordpress. Wordpress does not allow me to even run Google Adsense or embed any of my stats scripts. Their webstats feature sucks and gives very minimal information on clicks and visits. So, I consider Blogger my home when it comes to blogging. I have started the difficult task of migrating my pages today and I have been sitting in front of my computer the whole day already. My neck now terribly aches and all I did was sit and prepare all the photographs that I will be using for my pages. I haven't even finished the initial contents yet. I definitely could not use the same theme I have been using with Wordpress so I also ended up tweaking my own simple html for my new blog pages . I will be transferring most of my writeups from the other side and I also thought it would be more brilliant to post my adventures in this new blog site instead of just posting it here in this very same url to avoid direct association to my currently used ID and to avoid mixing up the themes of my blogs. In this new blog page I am creating, I intend to mention real names of real people and I do not want these people to start finding me and even find out about my personal life if all they wanted to monitor is the adventure that I have taken with them. In short, this new blog will be window to a totally different side of me. My more personal thoughts still will remain in this particular page, with you my love... always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment