This new blog I am creating is really putting my html skills to test. Hahah! I have been online the entire time and I still am not able to figure out how I will be able to make my new template work on Blogger. As soon as I am ready to save the changes in the editor, I simply get this error message that says my page could not be parsed due to errors on my script. Wahuhu... I give up. All I am doing now is simply modifying as much as the templates on Blogger could allow. But I have made some progress at least today. I have successfully modified my banner and I was also able to put up some new contents already. I will be on my way back to Manila tomorrow and I am sure along the way, I will be able to gather something to write about again.
To you my love, I know I will see you in the clouds again and from there, I shall speak to you as though you will be listening to me with all your heart. Clouds will give birth to a form that will only remind me of nobody but you. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment