Sunday, May 31, 2009
Tell me again please!
I had another dream last night. I was sitting again with people whom I do not at all recall in the morning. I remember peeking through a very low ceiling and actually seeing a market place that most resembled those I’ve seen in Cambodia. I felt happy that I was looking at something I recognized from long ago that I had to start telling everyone seated next to me about it. Then I heard a familiar voice who confirmed that indeed it was because he has been there. Startled, I looked and there I saw my honey. But of course, he has been there. He lived there. He was smiling at me and talking to me like how he always did. He uttered words filled with so much love and he had eyes that never left my face. In my dream we were married. He was mine and I was wearing his ring. I looked at my fingers and I asked him what he was going to do about his marriage with me that was bigamous. And he only replied: “What matters is that, I am married to you now and this is the one that my heart is honouring. I am with you and not with her. That is what’s important.” Then he opened his arms and invited me in for the warmest hug in the world. While in his arms I could smell the familiar scent of his skin and breath and the familiar warmth of his kisses. I wished I never woke up from it. I felt so home while there. I could still remember the smell of his skin and the warmth of his voice and everything remains only in my memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment