Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bring the sun back to me!



My life is a canvas and everyone around me is a painter. Every splash of colour is a rare mixture of emotions and sentiments and every hue is an ordained story of love that makes up an important detail of a life well-lived and well-spent. The entirety of its mood, is a soliloquy on my life and my never ending struggle to properly fit in every walls of expectations.

Your interpretation of what you see in it, is my accomplishment.

Yet, there is one thing missing in this masterpiece – that is a “true love” once found yet suddenly gone. I have lost my talent for understanding my own picture … for the most important artist of my life has bereaved me of life’s most precious Spring.

4 comments:

Viktor Hart said...

But the one thing you're missing, your true love...is the one that made you so poetic and expressive. You're the artist, not him, for he's the inspiration that makes you emote, whine, dream, and fantasize.

Now, tell me when do we meet?

Terraincognita11th said...

You are right my dear friend. And I do know that my heart bleeds out its sentiments mainly because of him. That is a very positive way of looking at it. I wish I will never loose my grip on all things positive- even in his absence. It is very difficult to do, but for the sake of HOPE, I owe my heart one more try... always.

When the ripe time comes, when you are no longer busy with your little angel and I am no longer preoccupied with some document that I am striving so hard to have for my daughter, and when you have the chance to drive yourself to Makati, I am sure we shall let each other know. I have missed you after your lengthy absence. Thanks for coming back. You can hide, but you cannot run away! hahaha ( I got that from you)

Viktor Hart said...

I'm not much busy anymore. I try to give myself a bit of time off. I've been going to Makati and Ortigas area within the past few weeks photographing gigs and concerts on some bars and music lounges....alone.

Terraincognita11th said...

I missed to answer this last comment you've made. You sound so preoccupied even on your time off. I wish I were the same. As of the moment I am busy doing the same old boring thing - work work work. But I wouldn't mind finding out whether you have time even when there aren't concerts or gigs. I no longer actually really fancy those kinds of events. Except when ofcourse it is your gig and you are the DJ in the House! (Yeah) And oh... I really wish you would teach me the best tricks you have with Photoshop. I really believe I have so much ideas that just get stuck in my head since I do not know how to express them digitally. Wahuhuhu. I need a lot of things at my age. The things that determine myself are all missing.